Hello, DGIST students!
Are you satisfied with the information resources, space and services provided by DGIST Library?
We, DGIST librarians are wondering what parts are satisfactory and what we need to improve.
Please answer the 11 simple seven-point scale questions, and write down what you want in the library!
We will review and improve it.
ㅁ Target: DGIST students (Undergraduate and graduate students)
ㅁ Duration: 2018.09.11 10:00 ~ 10.07. 24:00 (4 weeks)
ㅁ Composition of questions: total 11 questions / 7 points scale
- Library services, information resources, space, overall satisfaction.
ㅁ How to Participate: Online Survey (PC and Mobile)
※ Survey URL: https://goo.gl/ijow8e
- Please be careful when inputting abnormal special characters (/, [,?, \, Etc.)
- A response with a logical error (eg low individual item satisfaction, but only high overall satisfaction) will be excluded.
- After responding to the question, respondents should select the characteristics (degree, major, etc) to complete the survey.
- When you answer through mobile, please click the "Complete" button after the survey is completed.
Inquiries: Library Services Team, Arum Choi(☎1175, firstname.lastname@example.org)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
가장 먼저 댓글을 남겨보세요.