Hello Joyful City,
Currently, there is a movement on social media called "Black Out Tuesday" where people are posting a picture of the color black to encourage people to pause and reflect on the state of the US, racial equality and the need for justice.
In like kind, we are posting this picture of the color black to encourage you to not only pause and reflect, but to please PAUSE AND PRAY as we love our neighbors by coming before our Almighty ABBA on their behalf. Let us pray:
- For our black brothers and sisters. For victims of racial injustice and hate. For their voices to be heard. For their vindication. For their healing. For their thirst for justice, equality, protection and safety to be quenched.
- For tremendous, significant change in the system and culture of the US and all around the world as it relates to fighting racial prejudice and hate.
- For freedom and justice fighters of all kinds, all races, and all backgrounds to rise up to do whatever we can to contribute to this new, rising, and much needed global movement.
- For our leaders to act justly, swiftly, by the hand and wisdom of God and in the Fear Of The Lord.
- For repentance and awakening of the oppressors and those who are deceived and/or unknowingly are acting/speaking counterproductively to the urgent need of justice, acknowledgement and change.
- For justice. For healing. For reconciliation. For redemption.
- For God's children to PRAY AND.
(Cont'd in next post)
*Click on the logo above to see the next post on our Kakao Channel Homepage.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
가장 먼저 댓글을 남겨보세요.